Business VoIP- Phones for Small & Medium Businesses
VoIP Call Centres
VoIP Call Centre and VoIP Call System
Our VoIP call centre and VoIP call system technology provides the standard features of our hosted switchboard system with the addition of a complete set of tools and features for inbound and outbound calls.
- Click-to-dial from CRM databases
- Wallboard displays for real-time call performance monitoring – such as: Calls answered, Calls made, Calls in queue, Missed calls, Average time to answer
- Bespoke management reporting (see below for more information)
- “Listen-in” feature for supervisors to monitor calls
- Agent login and logout
Management reporting dashboard for call statistics
Our web-based reporting dashboard lets your customers see important statistics about their call activity in tabular and graphical form. You can configure a customer’s dashboard to display exactly what they want on screen using a set of standard widgets and filters. For example:
- Number of calls made and received by specific users or teams each day, each week and each month
- Number of calls answered and missed, hour-by-hour each day
- Breakdown of outgoing calls each month by destination (landlines, mobiles, countries)
- Average duration of calls
- Average and peak call queuing time
- Average and peak number of calls waiting in a queue
The screenshots below give you an idea of what can be done.
Please call us to find out more and we will help you build your first set of reports.